Thursday, July 14, 2011

Linlithgow Palace

This morning I had some time after doing my daily things like laundry etc and before going to the gym and walking my lovely poochies so I finished a page I started on the first palace that we visited on our trip to Scotland in April. We visited lots of palaces and castles so I'm going to put some info on each one on each page I do so we can look back in years time and read about where we visited and the history behind each place. I used my "Cricut Storybook" cartridge for this as it's perfect as it reminds me a lot of princesses, castles etc. I cut out my fancy label piece in green using that cartridge and also the label at the bottom for my info on the castle. I am really enjoying using the Center point feature on the Cricut to be able to cut out my journalling in the same fancy shape. I then cut out the pretty floral border and layered the flowers down the side. I decided not to do a title on this page but let the journalling speak for itself and also the photos. A wonderful reminder of such a great holiday with my lovely husband ♥




1 comment:

  1. Lindsey I like that page and the cut out flowers down the side really lifts the page. You have put a lot of thought into this page, Lesley

    ReplyDelete