Hello hope you had a nice Tuesday, we had a lovely sunny day here we went out for a walk this afternoon and it was lovely to have some summer sun together after some storms lately.
I made this card for Ivy and her mom Tanya. We are most probably leaving soon (although we still don't have 100% surety yet) but we are going to be very upset when we say goodbye to Ivy. We love her to bits and she has grown up with us since being a tiny gorgeous puppy, now she is a gorgeous big Great Dane and I get to see her usually 5 days a week a few times a day usually and Greg always comes with us on our afternoon walk and we play ropes and go for walks to the lake and play treat game, all lots of fun things the three of us. We will really miss her but we have lots of wonderful photos and memories and we will always love Ivy, we just wish we could explain to her that we have to leave now but we will always think of her and love her, we hope in her little dog world she will know that. It would give us great comfort to know she is not sad, but she has lots of people that love her and of course the Fido Treat Truck. She's even inspired us to get our own Great Dane one day, they are such beautiful dogs and we will have our own puppy to love and train called Zoe.
So this card is for Ivy mostly but as Tanya is her mom she can give it to Ivy. I saw the idea in a magazine for the saying I just love it, instead of awesome it's pawsome and Ivy sure is pawsome. I cut the card on my Cricut and cut a circle out of the front I added a fancy frame and some circles in the middle then a pawprint to which I added glossy accents to make it raised and glossy. I used my Cricut pens to write my greeting and cut out my label and added ribbon. We bought Ivy a special toy to play with for when we leave and I'm going to make her a big batch of "Miss Lindsey treats" that she loves and we'll get Tanya something too. Hope you like my card.
absolutely pawfect honey! Miss Ivy and Tanya will love it, although Miss Ivy might have a tear in her eye... love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very lovely card and you will both miss Ivy so much you will not realize until it all happens, Ivy will love the treats when it all happens, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous lindsey a very special card for a very special pooch ivy and Tanya will be really touched by this and your thoughtfulness..xxxx momxxx
ReplyDelete