Saturday, June 27, 2015
I go bananas over you
Hello I made this card as a surprise for Greg this morning before I go out to the dogs. We've been waiting yet another week to see if our sale will go through on our Condo and we still don't know, we're pretty tired of all this now and it's stressful on so many levels. So I made this card for Greg to brighten his day, what better than a tropical banana with a smiley face. I told Greg in the card that this banana came all the way from Cooya Beach to say hello to him. I cut the banana out on my Cricut and I inked around the banana with yellow Distress Ink. I did the little banner on my Cricut with my Cricut pens. I especially like how the glittery banana peel looks. Greg loved his card, it's on his desk. Maybe this little banana will be an omen for us that we will get good news today : ). Thanks for looking have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely bright card may bring good luck today, Lesley
ReplyDeleteThe banana is very bright and cheerful lindsey and it must have brought you some good luck/news after what happened today great news and very exciting love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and funny card! :-)
ReplyDelete