Monday, June 15, 2015
Greg's Christmas card, probably my most favourite card
Hello I have what is probably my most favourite card I've made so far, completely my own idea with no real ideas from anywhere. I made Greg's Christmas card now because I think at this stage I will be too busy nearer to Christmas. I've had this card waiting to be finished for a few weeks, I just had to find some mini candy cane stickers and I did yesterday at Michaels. I made a long card and then the next layer was white I used two different color distress inks in blue to make the sky. I cut some grass and a clothes line as well as hangers. I cut out a bikini, a Santa jacket and some board shorts as it's Christmas near the beach. I punched out some flowers and added some gems and the candy canes and wrote the sentiment with my Cricut. I think this is so cute and perfect for a warm Christmas. Not your traditional Christmas card but just perfect for the theme I wanted and I know Greg will just love it. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very different brightly coloured Christmas card. It has come to together very well and thinking of a hot Christmas, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteVery clever card lindsey and very unique with your own design.
ReplyDeleteThe washing on the line is definetly Christmas in cooya beach.
Greg will love it xxx mom xxx