Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Eat Layout

Hello from a lovely hot day in Chicago, Greg and I did our cardio today but not in the gym, we got out in the fresh air and sun and went for a walk near the lake.
I made this page on the weekend and this is of the delicious food that Greg and I cooked at our cooking course in Sorrento, Italy on our anniversary. We were so full after eating all that but loved it all and it was in such a beautiful setting and we enjoyed cooking together, it was a wonderful day. I used various patterned papers and I inked the strip of spotted paper. The "Eat" title is from my Cricut library. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. love page of our great food we cooked and ate, wonderful memories!! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background looks like a check gingham orange table cloth and the food looks very nice indeed and your layout is great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page lindsey . The food looks delicious and very appetising using different patterned papers looks really good and well coordinated. Well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete