Thursday, June 25, 2015

Friends Furever

Hello I made another page tonight for Ivy's album, this one someone took of us near the Christmas tree farm last year, Ivy was so cute in her winter coat and I love this photo. I used some of my nice Christmas papers. I've been saving some but I think I may as well enjoy using them. I cut the lights on my Cricut and the Friends Forever title I got for 50 cents from Miss Kate's Cuttables. I added a candy cane sticker as well. I really like how this one turned out. Another nice page for Ivy's album.

4 comments:

  1. A lovely Christmas page and remembering Ivy, she is so lovely, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a special page lindsey and really chrissmassy with the little lights and the candy cane Ivy looks gorgeous in her winter coat xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lights are adorable! This is just the sweetest layout <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful page of us with miss ivy all bundled up in winter! love hubby xxo

    ReplyDelete