Thursday, June 25, 2015

Birthday card

Hello I made this birthday card this week, I got this new stamp set from Michaels on Saturday with my 40% off coupon, I thought the little mouse in the nutshell sailing along chilling was so cute. I started with a pre-made blue card then a white cloud embossed layer, I then went over with my Blue distress ink. I stamped my image and cut with circles, I find this easier on my Cuttlebug and my Circle nesting Spellbinders so I can line up the image correctly. I colored in the little mouse with pencils and added silver gel pen to the clouds and the water. I punched a scrap of green with a scalloped punch and stamped my greeting and added a silver border. Inside it says "Have a mice birthday" very cute, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. give it to your mother, she's a nut!!! cute card, love hubby!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little cutie with the mouse in the walnut shell, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cheeky greg :-) I might be a nut but I,m a good nut l.o.l.
    Anyway Lindsey I love this card it's really cute and sweet ( like me) l.o.l the colours are so nice xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that little mouse is adorable! Really cute card! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete