Thursday, June 25, 2015

an Ivy layout

Hello again I've decided to try to get some more done of Ivy's album, I put it aside for a bit whilst I finished all my cards and the Italy layouts. We've got so many wonderful pictures of Ivy that her album will take a while but that's ok. I actually got more pockets to extend my album on clearance at Joanns a couple of weeks ago so I will have plenty of room in her album. She is such a darling girl and we've known her since she was a small puppy. When she was a puppy she loved to go around picking up junk in the street, we always used to joke she should work for the Chicago streets and sanitation, she would have been a good little worker for them lol. I cut an 8 x 8 page from striped paper, then I used my Cricut to cut the file folder square. I cut some scalloped squares a bit bigger than the photos out of the scraps of the striped paper and inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink Picked Raspberry. I also used my Cricut and black pen to write my journalling. I got the title out of a paper pad I got ages ago and the border was from a pets stack Greg got me a while ago I love using that for Ivy's pages, look at those little bones! I added some enamel dots, a joy brad and a wood veneer paw print. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. our the little garbage collector! so small and cute then, now just as cute but BIG!! lovely page or dear miss Ivy! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ivy was a little collector of rubbish when she was small and they soon grow out of all the cute little things they did. A nice bright page, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute photo's of little miss ivy she cleaned up the streets while you walked her gorgeous layout lindsey these pages will be lovely to look at when you're in Cooya Beach with your own dog Zoe. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute and creative. You know how much I love the tab! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete