Friday, June 12, 2015

Dessert on the go

Hello I think I have almost finished my Italy layouts now but I will go and check my albums. I made this one of when we visited a little dessert shop called Pompi in Italy that we were recommended, they had all these flavors of Tiramisu that they put in a little box to take away. I think I had a Hazelnut one and it was delicious. Greg doesn't like Tiramisu so he had a Cannoli. We sat near the Spanish Steps and ate these. I used my Cricut for most of it and some stamps as well. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. i like that page, almost as much as i like Italian desserts!! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds very nice in deed, takeaway dessert how lovely. Nicely laid out page, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious page Lindsey lovely desserts and a gorgeous place to eat them love the layout xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Italy" paper is so cute and I love the fonts you used. Very fun layout. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete