Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vatican Layout

Hello Happy Wednesday, I have a layout I did yesterday of our visit to the Vatican in Rome last year, it was wonderful to visit and we took lots of photos but these are a few of the best. I kept my page simple, I like to scrapbook with not too many embellishments, just my way and to let the photos be the star. I had some Rome papers to use up as I'm almost finished now so I used those and cut a bible from my Cricut. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page honey perfect for the Vatican photos! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely thought out page, photos are lovely of you both and lots of memories from the Rome holiday, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a special page and really beautiful the way you have put it together lindsey the photo's are lovely well done mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about having too many embellishments. This layout has the perfect balance. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete