Monday, June 15, 2015

New Home Card

Hello Happy Sunday, its warm but stormy here but we're going out in a minute so nice to go out and enjoy our day. I'm looking forward to our treat later, frozen chocolate mousse sandwiches. I made some chocolate biscuits from scratch and we made some frozen chocolate mousse so we'll cut out rounds of the mousse later and sandwich them between the cookies yum! I love cooking and baking with Greg, I will be even more excited when we have a much bigger kitchen.
This is probably a bit early to make this card as we still don't have the final approval on our Buyers finance but we're meant to be by the end of this week, we REALLY hope all is ok and we are sure it will be. So we're going to give her a bottle of fortified wine from Australia when we leave so I made her a card to go with it, just from scratch and on my Cricut. I added some American ribbon with the colors and I think it will be a nice touch to go with the gift. I think maybe if I made this in advance and carry on as if we will sell our apartment all will go well. Positive thinking!!

3 comments:

  1. lovely card honey! love hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a lovely thought if all goes to plan which it should now. I love the house number on the key that is a great idea, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so thoughtful of you lindsey and such a beautiful card for the buyer.
    I love the colours and the key is gorgeous.
    Positive thinking is the only way to go as it will happen xx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete