Saturday, June 6, 2015

Anniversary Lunch

Hello Happy Friday, almost the weekend now : ) I haven't done any scrapbooking in a while as I've been getting my cards done but I'm trying to finish up Italy now so I did a layout of the photos of us on our Anniversary in Sorrento when we did a cooking course which was wonderful and this is us eating our wonderful lunch in the gardens of the beautiful villa we cooked in and the people that ran the course. I used a royal blue card for the background and then I used lots of things from a paper pad I got at Michaels for $5 recently. I cut some chevron paper which looks a bit like the pattern on my dress and then cut out the tag for the title and the "what a great day" card at the top. I added some wood veneer embellishments and used my Cricut to write my journalling onto a heart tag. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

  1. fabulous page of an amazing day! so much fun together cooking in Italy! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright colourful page of Italy. Memories you will both have of your great cooking day. The layout is great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page Lindsey really colorful and interesting , love the veneer embellishments and the journal ling looks so good in the heart. lovely page Lindsey of a very special day. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete