Hello Happy Saturday we are having a nice weekend, an especially nice one as we got good news yesterday regarding the sale of our apartment and now we can start planning to go back to Australia and lots of exciting stuff ahead for us especially building our new house by the beach.
Anyway one of my clients I walk their dog Hana, the couple that own her just had a baby boy today so I had already made a card but I decided to make a little gift to go with it. I'd seen some baby gifts on blogs using the fry box from Cricut. I decided to fill mine with little baby socks, I fit six pair in there which was great. I got these whilst out shopping today, I was pretty sure it was a boy from the way the nursery was decorated and I guessed right so I bought the right socks. I made the fry box at 11.5 inches on the Cricut and I also cut a scalloped tag and wrote with my Cricut pens. I also cut a cute blue teddy bear and used a Peachy Keen Critters bear stamp face and used some enamel dots for his buttons. I love how this turned out, just a small gift but a nice thought. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
The present is presented beautifully in your hand made carton and the teddy is so cute. Little socks are always useful, Lesley
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift lindsey and so special in the beautiful box the little gifts are just perfect .xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeletelovely gift, mary will love it! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDelete