Monday, June 22, 2015

Baby Card

Hello, Happy Sunday I hope you had a nice weekend, we had a nice weekend : ). I don't make many baby cards but one of my clients (I walk their dog Hana and they live on the floor above us) they are expecting a baby in early July, I don't know if it's a boy or girl so I made this card in unisex colors. I started with a white card, added a star patterned paper layer then I embossed a yellow layer with a stars embossing folder. Then a smaller white layer, I rounded all the corners on all pieces. I cut the pram from the New Arrival cartridge and added some grey ribbon, some tiny punched hearts and pearls to the wheels. I hope they like this card I think it turned out cute.

3 comments:

  1. The pram is very cute and I like the colours you have blended through
    out this pretty card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really sweet card lindsey .The wheels are lovely with the little pearls and hearts hanas mom will love it.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card honey! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete