Friday, June 26, 2015

Ivy's 2nd Birthday

Hello I have another layout for Ivy's album today, this is a double page  layout I did for her 2nd birthday. Greg and I made her a cake and she loved it, she didn't get to eat it all at once even though she would have liked to!

The pages were cut 8 x 8 and I used my Cuttlebug and Circle dies to cut out the photos and layers. I used my Cricut to write my journaling and some other die cuts I had in my stash. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pair of pages of the birthday girl! she loved that cake!! love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivy sure loved her birthday cake, plate was very clean after having her piece. The album of Ivy will be something to treasure for ever, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birthday girl looks very happy with her cake.
    The photo's are gorgeous and making 2 pages makes them really interesting. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete