Thursday, June 18, 2015
Fabulous Florence
Hello I had chance to do a layout today of when we visited Florence, Italy last year. I used my Cricut pens to write my title, they come in a pack now with different tips and a craft friend of mine found some in her Michaels and kindly sent me them so I was glad to try them out. I used them for the title and the little saying on the right hand side which reads "Oh darling lets be adventurers". I used my Cricut to cut out the "Ciao" and used some wood veneer embellishments and stickers for the rest as well s using ink around the edge of the page and the adventurers saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A very lovely layout, I love the scalloped edge of ground paper and the the next layer,lovely photos, the pen work looks good, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely page lindsey the pastel shades you've used and the saying are really beautiful love the photo's xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete