Friday, June 5, 2015

Last two Christmas cards


Hello I have 2 more cards today I think these will be my last Christmas cards. I think I have made all of them now. I just used scraps to make these, I had some cardstock left over so I cut 2 square cards out of them. For the first one I embossed a piece of red foil card in my dots embossing folder and then I added some silver borders and a sentiment sticker. I cut a tree on my Cricut and decorated with a star gemstone. For the second one I embossed some white card with my Merry Christmas embossing folder and then I went over it with green distress ink. I added some green borders and I cut a Christmas pudding on my Cricut. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. nice cards honey! its good you have all the xmas cards done now in case you don't have time when we are back in Aus. love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great feeling Lindsey to have all your Christmas cards made. I like the embossed background on both cards, well done, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done lindsey 2 more beautiful Christmas cards and really pretty love the Christmas pud and the embossing adds a lovely background.
    Xxxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete