Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ice cream happy summer card

Hello I made this card this afternoon for my friend Claudy who is sick with a summer cold/flu at the moment so I knew I had this cute ice cream paper to use so I made her a get well/cheer up ice cream card. I used a pre made yellow card and then used the Cricut to cut my layers and the cute ice cream. I used my score board to make the lines on the cone and write my greeting. I used one of my Peachy Keen faces to stamp a face and used some white gel pen to accent and some glossy accents on the cherry to make it shiny. I put the ice cream on 3D dots. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. The card will make your friend feel better seeing the smiley face, so cute, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this card will put a smile on Claudy's face lindsey just like the smile on the ice cream cream lovely card xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice using the Peachy Keen face for that ice-cream! The Ice cream paper was perfect for this card. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete