Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Christmas scrapbook page

Hello everyone for the last day of 2013, I hope 2013 was a good year for you and hoping though that 2014 is even better!

I was really pleased that I'm able to show you my first Christmas scrapbook page, I finished it this afternoon (sorry about my slippers in the photo! but they are cute Minnie Mouse ones!). I scrapped a photo of Greg and I with our Christmas lunch we both love this photo. I started with some green card then a layer of red dot card. I then added a layer of very cute paper that I got in a pad this year from Michaels, I think it was a Recollections one. I cut a photo mat from my Artbooking cartridge in red and also the font in white glittery card from the same cartridge. I had a cute file folder tag that I got in a prize I won a few months ago from Bella Blvd so I used this for my journaling, it pulls out from behind the photo. I added various borders and stickers as well as a Christmas tree pin that I got from Michaels and a badge. I love doing Christmas scrapbooking, I hope to do more soon, next will probably be a page about Greg's fabulous cake!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely Xmas page, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a short comment and it sent when I make a longer comment it goes blank. I can see the marvellous cake in the background and I agree you will have to do one on the Xmas cake. This page is beautiful enjoying your Xmas lunch. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you and Greg Lindsey.
    This is a lovely Happy Christmas page very colourful and interesting with all the elements you've used the cake looks fantastic .PS love the minnie mouse slippers.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly lovely page of a magical day! Beautiful start to your Xmas scrap booking! Love Hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete