Monday, January 20, 2014

Another California scrapbook page


Hello I have a page I started yesterday and finished this afternoon it's of when we were in California year and found a wonderful frozen yogurt place that had so many toppings, it was a great find and a nice afternoon. I started with coral colored cardstock and then some dotty paper which sort of matched the logo of the frozen yogurt place.I then put a piece of blue in the middle. I cut the font out of two cartridges. "Sweet" was from Artbooking and "Treats" was from Nate's ABC. The treats was actually "Doggy Treats" but I cut the "Doggy" part off. For the frozen yogurt I used Sweet Shoppe and added some glossy accents to the cherry to make it shiny just like a real cherry! I used a chipboard banner piece that was plain white and then used the coordinating stamp to stamp Oh Happy Day in two shades of green. I did some journaling at the bottom on Publisher. A very nice page of a fun day. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page honey, that was a great day in California! almost as colorful as all the toppings in that yogurt shop! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice bright holiday page, well thought out, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful bright sunny page Lindsey ,love the little frozen yogurt, and the colours you've used make a very 'happy' page. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete