Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Orange County

Hello I thought I would quickly put this page I did recently sorry about the photo quality I took it at night. I can barely type as I have nasty cuts and splits on my fingers that are bleeding from the weather being so cold and it's painful, I wish this cold would go away! but anyway a quick explanation of my page. I did a page on our drive through Orange County last year in California. I used blue card then a chevron piece of patterned paper and some heart paper. I made a little banner from Art Philosophy and decorated with stickers and a felt heart. There are two flower stickers at the top as well. For the journalling tag I resized using the Cricut Craft Room and Artbooking. For the tag I used Artiste and the font is from Paper Lace. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Nice and bright and the layout looks good, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty page Lindsey. You did well to do this with sore fingers :-)
    The papers you've used brings out the colours in the photo's xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing stops a crafty girly from producing great work!! lovely page, colors blend beautifully. Wish we were there right now!! love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete