Hello I am really glad to be home with Greg today the weather is awful outside again so I was able to get a scrapbook page done. Sorry about the shadow in the photo, the lighting is not good and well I did the best I could so I could get it on my blog to you.
I thought it was time to revisit California and keep going on these pages. I realised I had scrapped San Clemente and hadn't started Venice Beach yet so here is my first page on Venice Beach. I love all of these photos we had such a nice time there, I would love to be there with Greg now! But at least I'm with Greg and that's all that matters.
I started with some blue card then I added a piece of coral chevron paper it was from a DCWV stack Greg got me for Christmas, it was really bright and summery so perfect for this page. I then used another piece from the same stack I liked the flower pattern on it, it reminded me of Venice Beach a bit hippy and flowery. I cut the pretty layer on the fit to page setting on my Artbooking cartridge. For the font I used Extreme Fonts and this was cut in blue. I cut the palm tree at 2" from Artbooking as well and for the cute sun border I used Life's a beach. I added the Peachy Keen face stamps to give them little faces, I love them! I added a date sticker at the top. Have a nice weekend.
beautiful page honey, it looks great, especially the suns, and the border page. wish we wee there now also!!!
ReplyDeletelove hubby! xooxo
Lovely and bright and presented beautifully, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteA lovely sunny page lindsey and so colourful the little, sunshines, are lovely and the photo of you and Greg is a really nice photo. Mom xxxxx
ReplyDelete