Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valentines treat box for my Valentine




Hello Happy Friday, glad it's almost the weekend and it's warmer today we're up to 3 degrees, can't believe I"m excited about that but believe me when you've been living in Antarctica this week you get excited over that stuff, sad I know..lol.

I decided to make something else for Greg for Valentines Day. He's such a good, good man and I love him so much, I wasn't feeling very well this morning (girl stuff) so he got me a little chocolate and a cappuccino and a hot water bottle and made me lay down and rest for a bit, I felt so much better, I told him how much I appreciate him and love him.

Anyway so after I felt better I made this cute letterbox. On Cricut Craft Room this week they have a free cartridge to use and it's the Love Struck one, I love this one as I love Valentines Day. So I cut the letterbox at 11 inches on double sided card. It was easy to fold and put together. The "Sweetie" is from the same cartridge I used some stickers and cut some hearts out of scraps from my Nestabilities scalloped hearts. Just for the photo I put some chocolates in and little notes, but for Valentines Day I will get some heart shaped chocolates and I also have some Red Velvet tea bags I got for Greg as he loves Red Velvet. I know he'll love it. Thanks for looking and have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Very unusual tea bags I have never heard of the flavour only in cakes and he will enjoy all the tit bits in his letter box, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very clever idea lindsey,,I love the little sign post next to
    the letter box. Greg will love his special gift.
    Hope you,RE feeling better. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete