Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gifts for Greg


Hello Happy Wednesday, I had some time today so I'm finishing off my Christmas tags and gifts for Greg. We're off to the Christmas market tonight so that will be fun and we can enjoy a Gluhwein! I decided to make a little pillow box for Greg to hold a cake decorating gift I got him so I cut the Pillow Box at 5.25 inches on Art Philosophy in some striped cardstock. I cut the label from Art Philosophy too at 2.5". I used Doodlecharms to cut out the Reindeer at 1.5". I stamped a greeting and used some scraps of Santa ribbon I had. For the other item I made a chocolate bar wrapper, underneath is a Ghiradelli Peppermint chocolate bar so I wrapped it in green star paper and a scrap I had left of the striped cardstock. I used some borders I had in my box and then I used A Quilted Christmas to cut out the jolly Santa (this is my favourite Santa out of all my Cricut Cartridges). I used a Close to my heart stamp and cut out circles for that. Sorry about all my pens and stuff in the side there lol, I wanted to get the photo on before we go out. Thanks for looking : )

2 comments:

  1. I like santa as well Lindsey he is bright and colourful, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thses are really nice Lindsey Greg will love his special gifts The santa you've used is really lovely and very jolly. Well done xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete