Sunday, January 19, 2014

Another Valentines Day project


Hello happy Saturday it's snowing a lot here, glad I'm inside with Greg! I made my second Valentines Day canvas this afternoon. I got my canvas today at Joann so I wanted to get it made. I had some red material left over from my Christmas cushion I made so with the help of Greg and a staple gun I stapled my fabric onto my canvas. I used my Cricut Iron-on vinyl to put the word love on there. I love the Cricut vinyl it always looks good on home decor items. The actual love sentiment was from my Paper Pups cartridge, I do like it, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I doesn't look like canvas and I never knew you could buy iron on Vinyl, it is nice and bright and gets the message out, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very elegant addition to your valentine decor Lindsey the vinyl looks so good and very professional.
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome job honey, great use of left over materials!! love hubby!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete