Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Christmas Gifts

Hello from a very cold Chicago, I am glad I am back at home with Greg now and don't need to go out into that horror for the rest of the day! So I have a page I started last week and finished today. It's another Christmas one, probably my last one apart from Greg's baking one. This one was of gift opening. I started with some gift patterned paper, then used my Artbooking cartridge to cut a layer which houses 7 photos but I decided to just use 6 and use the other rectangle for my journaling. This is a good cut for many photos. I also recycled some of my embellishments. The Santa was originally used for gift packaging for Greg on some chocolate and the Forever Friends bear opening the gift was on a tag I made for Greg. I also used various stickers and embellishments mostly from a collection I won a while back from Bella Blvd. I especially love the Keep Calm and Twinkle on heart : ) Have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. lovely page of our wonderful presents to each other! what a great xmas!! Santa come to me!! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arm up and Santa's arm up also on the opposite side, cute and lovely and bright. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful chrissmassy page lindsey..
    I love the smiles on your faces and the really special embellishments you,ve used a really lovely page lindsey xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete