Thursday, January 16, 2014
Venice Beach Sunset
Hello I have another page on our California holiday today. I started it last week but just finished it today as I had to stop and start on it. I had the perfect background patterned paper to use an old DCWV Summer Stack. I then cut a heart at 8" from Art Philosophy in coral. The title was cut from Artbooking, I customized my size in the Cricut Craft Room and this was cut in cream. I matted the photos onto a golden yellow cardstock and I cut the tag which was customized again on the Cricut Craft Room from Artbooking on a scrap of patterned paper. I added various stickers and a chipboard tag all from my stash. The pretty flowers mum and dad gave me for Christmas which were perfect for this layout. Have a nice Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful page Lindsey the colours you've used are perfect with those gorgeous photo's and the little flowers look perfect . xxxmom xxx
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely page you have created Lindsey and the colours and setting sun are beautiful, Lesley
ReplyDeletebeautiful page of a wonderful time together! just you, me and the pelicans, perfect! xoxox
ReplyDelete