Monday, January 20, 2014
Pupcakes for Ivy's birthday
Hello, this is not craft related but I thought I would put these on my blog, I made some pupcakes for Miss Ivy who will be one year old tomorrow. The recipe was quite easy and has peanut butter in it which she loves. Greg frosted them with pureed sweet potato (which Ivy also loves) and he found some treats at World Market yesterday which fit perfectly on top. I got the cupcake liners and matching boxes at Michaels. I'm looking forward to giving them tot he birthday girl I hope she likes them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss Ivy is a lucky girl and they are so delicious and healthy for her. Presented beautifully, Lesley
ReplyDeletelucky Miss Ivy the birthday girl! She will love these!!!! They look terrific!!! love hubby! xooxo
ReplyDeleteIvy is such a lucky girl these pupcakes are so fantastic she'll love them what a healthy pooch she is ,peanut butter and sweet potato. Love the little toppers with the paw print.
ReplyDeletexxx mom xxx