Sorry about my lighting it's dark now but I wanted to put it on my blog as soon as I finished it. I started with a square white card then added two layers of spotty paper, it was from a nice American Crafts 6 x 6 pad my lovely husband got me for Christmas. I then used my new Paper Pups Cricut cartridge Greg got me for Christmas too it had the cutest dog on it just like Ivy so I cut that out in 2 layers at 2.5 inches. I cut the hat a bit smaller at about 1.5 inches from the same cartridge. I added some glitter and a rub-on number 1 on the hat. I cut the Birthday Girl from my Artiste Cartridge at about 2.5 inches. Thanks for looking.
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Ivy's Birthday Card
Hello Happy Wednesday or what is left of it here. I finished a card tonight for a very special friend of ours Ivy, isn't she lovely? Well it's her first birthday coming up on January 20 so I decided to make her a card as she deserves it and it's a special day. I'll also make her some "pupcakes" (dog version of cupcakes) for her birthday too.
Sorry about my lighting it's dark now but I wanted to put it on my blog as soon as I finished it. I started with a square white card then added two layers of spotty paper, it was from a nice American Crafts 6 x 6 pad my lovely husband got me for Christmas. I then used my new Paper Pups Cricut cartridge Greg got me for Christmas too it had the cutest dog on it just like Ivy so I cut that out in 2 layers at 2.5 inches. I cut the hat a bit smaller at about 1.5 inches from the same cartridge. I added some glitter and a rub-on number 1 on the hat. I cut the Birthday Girl from my Artiste Cartridge at about 2.5 inches. Thanks for looking.
Sorry about my lighting it's dark now but I wanted to put it on my blog as soon as I finished it. I started with a square white card then added two layers of spotty paper, it was from a nice American Crafts 6 x 6 pad my lovely husband got me for Christmas. I then used my new Paper Pups Cricut cartridge Greg got me for Christmas too it had the cutest dog on it just like Ivy so I cut that out in 2 layers at 2.5 inches. I cut the hat a bit smaller at about 1.5 inches from the same cartridge. I added some glitter and a rub-on number 1 on the hat. I cut the Birthday Girl from my Artiste Cartridge at about 2.5 inches. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beautiful card for a beautiful girl by a beautiful girl! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card and very fitting for such a gorgeous pooch. I love her party hat , that photo of Ivy would melt anyones heart she is just so beautiful just like her dog walker xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteWow 1 already that went very quickly, happy birthday Ivy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo of Ivy made very special with her lovely doggie card. Lesley