Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mothers Day Card #1


Hello happy snowy cold Wednesday, so glad to be back inside today, Miss Ivy hated it like we did! Anyway I finished a card today for Greg's mum for Mothers Day. I know it's not until May but I felt like getting them made then they will be ready to post at the time. I started with a lime green card and some cute lime green dot paper. I made the bouquet paper from a square just on my Cricut and folded it in yellow card (just a scrap in my box). For the flowers, they were some in my stash from Prima Flowers and I cut the leaves from my Serenade cartridge at 1.5 inches. I tied some ribbon around and stamped a greeting. I think it turned lovely and hope Greg's mum likes it : )

2 comments:

  1. A really pretty card Lindsey and perfect for mothers day with the bouquet of flowers Gregs mum will love it and it's lovely "keepsake" of Mothers Day. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card sweetheart, very pretty and perfect for mothers day!! love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete