Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Greg the baker page

Hello again I have another page today I got 2 pages finished today so I"m really happy and this is probably my favourite one in a while most likely because it features Greg and his wonderful cake. I found the perfect paper just before Christmas with the little stand mixers on it and I knew it would be perfect for a page on Greg's baking. I used this as the background and then added a strip of white card along the bottom. I had a journalling card that I didn't really like so I flipped it over and added my journalling from Publisher. I like the little notepad look : ). I added some stickers and die cut some hearts from my heart set of Nestabilities Greg got me for Christmas I stapled these on and then to finish added a acetate overlay that I found whilst going through my stash, I just love the saying on the bottom, it's so true because as Greg proved nothing is impossible when there are dreams and love and he had dreams and love and made this wonderful cake possible.

3 comments:

  1. The chef showing off his wonderful artistry of the part of Xmas cake with the large Xmas tree. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page lindsey l love the page you've used with the little mixers on perfect.
    The 2photo's of Greg are so nice he's an amazing cake maker. Well done lindsey on really lovely page. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page of me honey, i love it, and i loved making you that wonderful cake! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete