Hello I've got a project to show you today that I decided to make for Valentines Day. It's still a month away but I decided to put it up as I love it. I saw an idea in a magazine and decided to make one. I bought a canvas frame from Joann's and using my Cricut I cut out a large outline heart at 8". I pencilled around this onto the canvas, it was just used as a template. Then I punched out lots of small butterflies with my punch in dark pink, red and light pink. I hot glued these on the canvas and voila that's it. Pretty easy but really cute. I"m going to do another one for the other side as I think it needs two there..it's going to be a bit different so watch this space : )
very pretty honey, and perfect for V-Day! love hubby! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA beautiful simple idea for that special day Lindsey ,I'm watching this space for your next valentines surprise.xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSo very cute with the tiny butterflies and along with the other Valentine treasures, Lesley
ReplyDelete