Saturday, February 4, 2012

9 Birthday card

Another one I made this afternoon, I managed to get 2 done which is nice. I got all the housework and washing done this morning and the dogs walked (today was a gym day off) so I had some time to make a few more things. This one if for a friend whose son will be 9. Unfortunately the colour didn't come out too good on the photo with the flash (sorry!). It's quite bright in real life! I cut out an orange circle card on my Wild Cards catridge then layered it with bright green and some spotted paper. I cut out the very cute little dog, hat and number 9 out of the Celebrations cartridge. I cut the dog again in white but just cut out the eye part to make him have a patch. I stamped Happy Birthday in the bottom right corner and then went around the green circle and the dog's hat with my white gel pen to finish.




5 comments:

  1. Lindsey this card is soooooooooo cute a nine year old will love it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats Grrrrrrrreat honey! Really Spe---ci---al---- ;-) Love Hubby! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card Lindsey for a 9 year old, great idea to put a white patch on the dogs eye, your friends son will be thrilled to recieve such a special card. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also posted a comment on here where is it !!!

    ReplyDelete