Hello everyone, I've been working on these boxes for a good few days - very cute little Easter Treat Boxes for special people (can't say who, but the Easter Bunny knows : )..I love all the nice colours of Easter and was pleased to be able to make these cute boxes using some nice Easter card I had. I used Sweet Tooth Boxes to make the boxes. Then I decided I wanted to cut out a bunny head out of the side, so I did this in the Cricut Craft room and put acetate behind it, so cute. I filled the boxes with treats and then made my tags and decorated them using my Cricut and some Easter Stamps I got recently. I was at Michaels yesterday and found some cute little glitter eggs and ribbons so I got those and finished the boxes off nicely with those.
These are just beautiful Lindsey so pretty and creative ,you should enter these in a competetion they're really lovely so much work has gone into them I love the little sparkle eggs. I wonder who's getting one L.O.L. love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteThey are just so cute Lindsey and I love the little glitter eggs for decoration, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful honey, I hope the Easter Bunny brings me one! Love Hubby!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete