I finished this page today, I lost my Mojo a bit on it yesterday but I went through all my albums last night and saw all my pages I have done so far and I got it back and also some encouragement from my lovely husband always helps ♥. So today I went to the gym, walked my dogs and have the dinner cooking so I've been looking forward to getting back onto this. I made this page on the little cafe/patisserie we went to in Paris at Christmas. Whilst out shopping on Saturday Greg found this nice paper pack at Target for $1 it was a Valentines pack and it had this nice bordered sheet in it so I used this as I loved the red. The font is cut out from Jubilee and is welded together in the design studio. I cut out the couple at the table from my Sweethearts cartridge to look like Greg and I. I used the same cartridge to cut out the little envelope and tag and I printed my journalling. The little coffee cup is from the Everyday pop up cards cartridge and I had a little chipboard sentiment at the top sitting in my stash already. I used the pop up cards catridge to cut out the little Eiffel Tower and I went around that in silver glitter pen and the title. I'm glad I finished this page today, it looks great : )
The red background sets the photos off lovely, it is very well presented,it all tells a story. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletefrom Lesley.
Another lovely page honey of our great holiday memories! You will never lose your mojo, I will make sure of that! Beautifully done! Love Hubby! xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThe detail on this page is just beautiful Lindsey, it all looks very Parisienne and the little couple at the table certainly adds a special touch to a fantastic page,re-living all the memories through these pages must be lovely for you both. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete