Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You're Egg-straordinary

I made this card this afternoon for my sweetie Greg for Easter, it's turned out so cute, I love it and I know he will. Sorry about the picture it's going dark here now and this was the best I could get in the light but you can see it ok I think. I made an oval shaped card from my Wild Cards cartridge, this is cute for Easter to look like an egg. I made that in blue and layered on some purple and green dot. I love all the colours of Easter. They remind me of Spring here and that is good as we've had enough of winter (up to 15 degrees tomorrow though so that's good!). I cut out 2 hearts from my George and Basic Shapes cartridge both in blue and a blue dot. Now is the fun part. I got some lovely stamps recently and I just loved this little bunny he's lovely. So I stamped him and coloured him in, I decided to leave him white as the brown was a bit heavy for an Easter Bunny. I also stamped a sentiment from that set down the bottom. I stamped some little eggs and a carrot and cut them out and coloured them in. I put everything on 3D squares and finished some ribbon. I did some accenting with my glitter pen on the bunny and eggs to make it sparkle. Hope you like my cute bunny card : )





2 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is so cute and the Easter colours a very tasteful, the stamps are great that you can colour and cut them out, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an egg-traordinary card Lindsey :-), I really love all the bright colours you've used on the eggs and the 2 hearts make it egg-stra special just for Greg. well done xxxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete