Last night I realised I needed to make a birthday card. My lovely Greg was on the computer and fixed the issue with the Cricut Craft Room for me (yippee!!) so meanwhile I was making this card. I used a purple card and then on the pink mat I ran it through my Cuttlebug with my cupcake embossing folder. I used 2 border strips on top of that. I cut out a scalloped circle out of dotty paper and a white circle both from Accent Essentials. I used Something to celebrate to cut out the lovely little cupcake in pink and white. I used my Peachy keen faces stamps to stamp on a face and used white gel pen to accent the eyes. I had a heart brad in my stash which I put as a cupcake topper. I then went around icing part of the cupcake with silver glitter pen to make it sparkle. I then cut a strip of paper and stamped in the middle. I used my scoring board to make score lines that I folded to make a banner (I learned this on another blog the other day a great idea) and I adhered this with 3D squares. Love this happy little card!
I
I love this Lindsey love the colours and the little face on the cupcake is so sweet,you have so many great ideas evrything you make is so interesting.Whoever recieves this card will love it, xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey I the whole theme of what you have done with a cup cake, Lesley
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card Honey, I am sure it will be loved! Love Hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDelete