Hello everyone I made this card today, I'm not feeling too well at the moment, I had a terrible migraine yesterday and feel like I've got a virus or something but I think If I keep busy with things It will help, so I thought I would make my mum a Mothers Day card. I also wanted to enter the challenge over at the Fantabulous Cricut Blog - Challenge Me Monday #100 which required you to make a card using Purple, Turquoise and Green so I thought I would make the card in those colors. You can take a look at the challenge here:
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-me-monday-100.html
I started with a black card and then layered on some patterned blue paper. I used my Storybook cartridge to cut out the ovals one was 3" the other was 3.25". I cut one in blingy turquoise card and the other in purple card. I then used my Walk in My Garden cartridge to cut out the flowerpot, I tied a white bow around that. I then used my Mothers Day cartridge to cut out the flowers. I cut these out in green and then cut off the flower heads and cut them out again in 2 shades of pink and attached those. I put the flower pot & flowers on 3D foam squares and added pink rhinestones for the flower centers. I stamped Happy Mothers Day along the bottom. Hope you like my card : )
Lindsey your mum will love the card it is very pretty and i love your colour choice, Lesley
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and pretty. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
ReplyDeleteLovely card sweetheart, your stamping is so good now!! Hope you win the challenge! you deserve it!! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!! What a cute image!! Great Job!!
ReplyDeleteThanks For Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/
This card is beautiful! I like how you put the image on the scalloped base! I'm sure your mom will love it! I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at FCCB!
♥ Cyndy