Last one now till after Valentines Day as I'll be busy now! This page is of Valentines Day 2010, I'm up to date now and am ready to scrap this years photos once Valentines day has been and gone. I started with red cardstock and matted on some heart paper. I had some Making Memories paper that you can cut out the squares so I cut out two of those with nice sayings on. I cut out a rectangle from Storybook and then printed my journalling and adhered that to that. I used Opposites Attract to cut out my title and welded some of it in the Cricut Craft Room. I love the pleated ribbon look I have seen around and never been game to try it before but thought I would, so I put a strip of glue across the page and then pleated the ribbon as I go, I put a dab of hot glue in between in pleat so the pleats would stay down, I was really impressed with the result. Another thing I have been wanting to try and is a bit of a craze at the moment is the little pick flags/pennants, I've seen them around and thought I could make my own using my Cricut and the Craft room so I welded to triangles together and then wound them around a toothpick and glued. I stamped a little greeting on there and added some sticker hearts and stuck the flag with glue dots onto the page, really cute, glad I got to do two things today I have been wanting to try : ). Love the page, Happy Valentines Day ♥
A very lovely feeling to be up to date with your Valentine pages. Red seems to be a popular colour with you at the moment, very lovely page, Lesley
ReplyDeletewell done Lindsey on all your Valentines Day craft you have made so many beautiful pages and special items your day will be so special. I particularly love the pleated ribbon and the little flag, I hope you both have a beautiful romantic Valentines day. love mom xxxx
ReplyDeletelovely work honey as always! More new tricks, keep them coming, thats why your pages as soooooooooo good! Love Hubby!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful page. You are so clever Lindsey. I love what you have done with the ribbon, I have to try it one day :)Hug from Annelen
ReplyDelete