I decided to make a start on my Valentines Day pages. I've still got lots of other occasions I'm halfway through scrapping but it's February and It's a loving month so I'm in the mood to do my love pages and I'm just going to scrap what makes me happy at the time and this is it and not worry about what I haven't scrapped yet! I started with some red cardstock and added a mat later of heart paper, it's like an argyle print, I love it. Not bad considering I got it in a pack of 5 with some other prints for $1 from Target. I used the Cricut Craft Room and Accent Essentials to cut out some hearts out of pink. I took out the hearts and used the negative images and put patterned paper behind them. I added a glitzy red border down the side. I did my journalling as strips on the computer. I found a great Valentinesy font online which is so cute with the hearts. The good morning sunshine is from an Echo Park sheet I got recently and it was perfect for this breakfast page. For the font I did a shadow effect using Cuttin Up also in the craft room in pink and white. Then I cut some strawberries from the Preserves cartridge. I used my Peachy Keen faces stamps to stamp on the very cute faces and coloured in the eyes with white gel pen. The felt hearts are actually the clips Greg used as decorations on the vase on the table, so I just took the pegs off and stuck the hearts to the page. Very cute and lovey page.
That looks very lovely and that was a good idea using the felt hearts also. Will wait to see the next page which will be the start of yours Lindsey.from lesley
ReplyDeleteFantastic page honey, love the strawberries they are very cute! The font in the little white text boxes is really beautiful, and you used my little hearts! Well done, nice page!! Love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog set up Lindsey, very interesting.
ReplyDeleteIf this is the first page of many from your photo's of Valentines Day, I can't wait to see the rest. Its really lovely and I love the title
the effect of the negative images is great and what a good idea to use those beautiful felt hearts. well done Lindsey xxxx mom xxxx