I finished this one today I started it last week but got around to finishing it today. It's continuing with Paris and I did a page on Galleries Lafayette. I used a dark green background and put on that some nice xmas tree paper and another festive one in greens and red's along with a red and white border down the left hand side and a smaller one on the bottom. I printed my journalling onto a label and put that in the right and I had a chipboard swirl which I inked in green ink, I didn't like the green at first so I speckled another shade of green on it too and I"m happy with that. I found a little wooden xmas tree in my stash and added that along with the title that I cut from my "Opposites Attract" cartridge and I welded the letters together in my design studio.
Very well presented Lindsey, I love the way you have put the 2 of the photos on the angle across the corners, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely page Lindsey I like the page set up and the chipboard swirl really finishes the page nicely well done on another interesting page. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete