Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Greg Anniversary Card


Hello Happy Monday I've been working on this card for about a week, just doing bits when I can as I've been busy working with the dogs but I did get it finished today. I have already made Greg an anniversary card for October I made it with a beachy theme in the hope that we would be back in Australia by then and I really hope we are but on the off chance that we don't sell our apt by then I have made a back-up card to give to Greg if we are here. If we are in Australia in 2016 instead I will cut another heart and put 16 on it and cover up the other one so I can still use the card. How fast does time go I think that every day but how wonderful to have already almost 15 years together.

I saw these cards in a magazine recently they are called stair cards, I found a file at the Lori Whitlock shop and I made it with my Cricut. It also came with the layers so I cut that out of spotted paper. I also cut a label and used my Cricut to write my message. I used Cindy Loo to cut out the birds and the Valentines cartridge to cut out my heart, I also used my pens to write 15 for our 15th anniversary. I cut my letters and heart on my Cricut too and then used my heart border punch to punch a strip which i cut out to put along the side. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Always good to have a back up plan and you might not have to use it this year. The step up card is a lovely idea and very unusual card, very lovely card, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get more creative lindsey with everything you make :-)
    This is just beautiful and so clever the stair effect is so special greg will love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Thank you for sharing. I definitely am going to try this. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete