Thursday, May 28, 2015

Santa flying over palm trees

Hello I have another Christmas card to show you today, I really love this one, it's probably my favourite so far. Instead of Santa flying over snow and pine trees, he's come to Cairns with the palm trees and is coming to bring us gifts : ). I used a green card then for the background I used 2 blue distress inks with a sponge and a tiny bit of light pink. I masked off the moon area by putting a circle over it so it would stay white. I went over this with some Perfect Pearls which is like a shimmery powder to make the moon silvery. I used a star stamp and white ink for the stars and went over this with a silver gel pen. I cut out the Santa and sleigh from the Christmas cartridge and the Palm Trees are from Doodlecharms. I cut out the sand by hand. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. thats a really beautiful card! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa and his deer's are flying high checking all the boys and girls are being good. A lovely thought out card and nice colour's, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Aussie card lindsey and really beautiful with the palm trees and sand.love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete