Friday, May 29, 2015
Fishing Santa
Hello we have a nice hot day here today so we'll take Ivy to the lake later, it will be nice to get out and get some sunshine and fresh air. I made this card for Darren for Christmas and he likes fishing so I came up with this idea with no inspiration from anywhere, it was completely my own idea. I started with a white shimmery card then I added a blue layer and cut some "sand" by hand. I cut out a Sun on my Cricut and wrote the sentiment with my pen. I cut out the Santa using the Print then Cut feature and then I cut out the boat, presents and fishing rod. So it looks like Santa has been out fishing and caught a load of presents : ). Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
brilliant card honey, darren should love that one.! love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteSanta in his board shorts he looks cute. Darren should love the effort and detail in this special card for him. Lesley
ReplyDeleteFantastic card lindsey, very creative and perfect for Darren, he will love it and see all the thought and effort you put into it.great card xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete