Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thank you Card

Hello another card I made today for Greg's Aunty Margo to say thanks for looking after some of our stuff which we hope to collect in August : ). I made a card A2 size from black card, I made it portrait style so it folds at the top. I then took a piece of pink cardstock and put it in my Anna Griffin Aviary embossing folder, I got this recently at Joann's on clearance for only $2. I then added a border of polka dot paper, I cut a banner on my Cricut and a flower and then stamped on the banner. I added some silver borders as well. Greg agreed that she will love the card : ), thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. i am sure Auntie Margo will love that! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed back ground design,very pretty and I am sure Auntie Margo will love it also, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Lindsey I'm sure Margo will like it. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete