Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cute Koala Christmas Card

Hello happy Hump day Wednesday! It's a big grey and chilly here today but we're getting warm weather towards the weekend. Here is another Christmas card I made using my Martha Stewart cut and fold punch but this time I went in a straight line rather than a circle. I added some silver borders down the side. The embossed reindeer circle is a bit I had left over from another card recently so waste not want not, I used it here. I used a peel off sticker for my greeting and my Koala is a clipart file I got for $1 (with other Koalas) from Digi Web Studio and I used my print and cut feature on my Cricut to cut this out.

3 comments:

  1. very cute card honey! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the edge on this one you called it cut and fold I love that idea and the cute koala makes a nice Christmas card. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely "Aussie" theme card lindsey the border is verydecorative and the koala is so cute. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete