Thursday, May 14, 2015

Anniversary Card

Hello I have another card I made today, this one is for my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick's anniversary card for October. I made my own decorative mat with the hearts on it on my Cricut, you could use it as a stencil as well but I chose to put some rainbow paper underneath (an idea from my lovely Greg) and I embossed the sentiment using a Sizzix embossing folder. I sanded the embossed sentiment with a sanding block to give it a bit extra. It all went onto a white card, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, and some brilliant ideas from your hubby! Love Hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card and the colours all match so well. A lot of work has been put into Always Forever, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lindsey love the embossed sentiment and the colours you've used. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete