Monday, May 25, 2015

Stencilled Christmas Card

Hello Happy Sunday, we had a nice day today we went out for brunch at Yolk then we are home this afternoon. Greg is doing some painting in the apartment that the new owner has asked for so I made another Christmas card. I bought a few more colors in the Distress Inks and wanted to try them out. So I cut a green card 5 x 5 inches then another red foil layer and then I made my own stencil on my Cricut which Is a lot of fun to do. I cut out lots of Christmas trees, I then got my green and red Distress inks and sponged through the stencil with them. I then added some sparkly tape and stamped a greeting on a red circle and embossed with white embossing powder. Greg loved it and loved it that I'm trying a few different things, I like how this one turned out as well. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. I love the Xmas trees they look lovely lined up and you can see a hint of the distress ink that adds that extra colour, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant work making your own stencil, looks terrific! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the Christmas trees lindsey. Very clever idea making your own stencil.looks lovely. Xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete