Saturday, May 30, 2015

Retro Christmas Card

Hello again I made this card tonight, I only have a few more Christmas cards to go. I love this one as well. I had some Silver card left over so I turned it into a square card. I added a green foil layer and a spotted layer. I then stamped onto my red card both the sentiment and the retro lady. I then stamped the retro lady onto white and colored her in with my Distress ink pads and my water brush onto watercolor paper. I used my Print then cut feature on my Cricut to cut out the Christmas tree. So the lady is decorating the tree perhaps in the 1950s : ).

4 comments:

  1. This card is very different having the lady decorating the tree, yes I agree the lady looks dressed around the fifties. Well executed the whole card with so much thought being put in to it. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card lindsey I love anything Retro :-)
    So many details and work in this. The tree is absolutely lovely great card lindsey xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, Lindsey! This is the best card! <3Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsey said "retro" not ancient and way past it! lovely card honey!! love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete