Hello, I was going to say Happy Monday but realised it's Tuesday, I'm a day behind as we had a public holiday yesterday!
I made this card on the weekend, I just finished it today. I was reading my Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine that I subscribe too on my tablet and they had something new in there called "Bargello" it's using 3 types of patterned paper to make a nice pattern. If you google "Bargello technique cardmaking" you can find out about it. It looks complicated but it is very easy. So I used up scraps to make my pattern and I put this on red card on top of a green card. I cut out my bell from the Christmas cartridge and just went over the bow with a grey marker and then a gold marker and put this on 3D squares. I stamped my sentiment in the bottom left.
that's another really nice new technique you've done lately, very clever!! love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice front on the Christmas card and very different as well.
ReplyDeleteI like the bell enhancement also,.Lesley.
I love this card the new technique is so clever and a great way to use up scraps well dne lindsey on mastering the new idea.
ReplyDeleteXxx mom xxx